We Offer the Best Facilities
We Offer The Best Facilities
We are committed to providing the best possible environment to our students. It is a home away from home where under the perfect balance of strictness and leniency, every child is given personalised attention and adequate care thereby, enabling them to develop a sound mind and healthy body.
Students are nurtured in a healthy set up and exposed to the benefits of hostel life like–self dependence, adjusting with others, confidence building, working in a group, leadership qualities and many other distinctive traits that lead to the overall development of his personality.
Some of the features of our hostel are:
- Well-ventilated rooms with optimum capacity of 5 children in each with hot/cold water supply and attached bathroom and toilets.
- Highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene maintained.
- Nutritious meals prepared by experienced and trained dietician.
- Study hours supervised by teachers of the school for academic excellence.
- Wide range of supervised games facilities for children to choose from.
- Supervised local and out-of-school trips for widening the mental horizon of the children.
- Special SUNDAY ACTIVITIES like movie shows in the school hall, special remedial classes for the slower learners, inter-house competitions, musical and cultural shows and much more.
- Barber’s shop
- A trained nurse and an attending doctor.
- Hostel children can avail of the facilities available in the school campus like cricket, volley ball, football, swimming pool, auditorium, lawn tennis, dancing room etc.
Involvement of any student in ragging or abetment of ragging within the school campus/hostel premises will lead to immediate cancellation of admission.
Hostel Fee (Boarding, Lodging, Tutorial & Remedial Classes, Hostel Entertainment, magazine, normal outings, Extra Curricular & Hostel Miscellaneous)
*Hostel Fee Installments
(1) 1st Installment at the time of Admission Rs. 80,000/- (Non-Refundable)
(2) 2nd Installment before Durga Puja Vacations Rs. 60,000/- (Non-Refundable)
- The above amount is not inclusive of cost of uniform and books & stationery items.
- The above amount is not inclusive of School Admission fee, Annual Fees and monthly Tuition Fees.
- Also, the same does not include cost of prospectus, form and registration fee.
- The Hostel Fees (1st & 2nd Installment) can be paid through Demand draft made in favour of “DELHI PUBLIC SCHOOL“, payable at Siliguri.
- You can also pay by using RTGS, NEFT from any other bank accounts.