Instructions for Parents
1. Registration Forms are to be filled and submitted to the School office within two days of issuance of Registration Form.
2. Incomplete or illegible Registration Forms, without photograph, will be considered invalid.
3. Date for observation / interaction will be given at the time of registration.
4. Registration does not imply admission which is subject to observation/interaction and the availability of seats.
5. At the time of registration the following documents along with Registration and Processing Fee are to be submitted to the School Office:
- Duly filled and signed Registration Form.
- Registration and processing fee of Rs. 800/-
- Coloured passport-size photographs pasted at the appropriate places in the forms.
- Photocopy of Proof of Date of Birth (issued by Municipal Corporation or any other Competent Authority). Date of birth certificate issued by Doctors/Nursing Homes/ Hospitals will not be accepted.
- Photocopy of PAN Card of Parents.
- Photocopy of Aadhar Card of Parents.
- Admission to Nursery to class VI will be through observation/interaction.
- It is strictly advised that the parents should fill the registration form themselves. In case this form is filled by guardians, it should be clearly indicated. The same local guardian’s signature is to be endorsed in the ALMANAC if the child gets admission.
- Care must be taken to ensure that the date of birth filled in the Registration Form tallies with that on the original birth certificate.
- The Transfer Certificate reflecting passed/promoted status furnished by previous school must be submitted before the session commences in April 2021, or latest by end of April 2021. Failure to submit the same renders the admission cancelled.
- Parents should note that in case of any admission taken after the commencement of new session, either due to transfer or relocation, the T.C. of the student must be submitted within 15 days of the admission. If they fail to submit the same within 15 days, they forfeit the right of admission and no refund will be made whatsoever.
Documents required at the time of Registration
- 6 Passport size coloured photos of the student.
- 2 Passport size coloured photo of mother, father and local guardian (if applicable)
- Formal studio coloured photo of mother & father with the ward in the centre (post card size).
- Photocopy of pan card of parents.
- Photocopy of Aadhar card of student, father & mother.
- Self attested copy of Birth Certificate(issued by Municipal Corporation or any other competent authority). Original for verification.
- Previous Year’s marksheet.
Affidavit-cum-Undertaking (provided by the school).
- Caste Certificate in case caste belongs to OBC/SC/ST (To be supported by valid documents).
- Original Transfer Certificate.